Monday, August 19, 2013

someone to look up to

when i think about my life, i've always thought having the perfect role model for myself. someone that i can look up to. but the thing is that i dont think i have the right one to be or should i say i have nobody to look up to. of course there will always be my teachers, lecturers and seniors...but how far would any of them willing to spend their time on me. filling me with knowledge and wisdom. NOT A SINGLE MINUTE. to me a role model is not just a person we look to or someone that we set as an example for us to follow. a role model is more than that, they are the one who guides us whenever we need wisdom and guidance.i really need someone who can help me solve all my problems. someone who were able to dig out the thing that i, myself wouldn't able to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment