Monday, July 15, 2013

Ramadhan Day 5

Without realizing how time flown by, it has been exactly 5 days of Ramadhan and honestly speaking I didn’t even notice it. Yes, time due fly when you are having fun aite? Nevertheless, I don’t really know whether I want the time to pass me just like that. It seems wasted. Five days of Ramadhan and not a single page of Quran I have read and this is just plain stupid. We all have been reminded in every part of our life by many medium and still we take it for granted. I just don’t know how on earth I should move this arse and focus on what’ll benefits me after. Sitting here and do nothing isn’t exactly a brilliant plan but what else could I do? I’m the type that goes to mosque five times per day. I want to but it’s heavy. Too heavy.


Ok, perhaps I should fix that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment