Tuesday, December 6, 2011

STOP!

Assalammualykum,

"The source of your strength comes within you"

Don't you feel kind of sucks ->

When some people think that they solely have feelings and others don't?

It is good too make fun of others but when the joke is on them it is vice versa?

When you made a mistake, ONE mistake and the whole clique starts to label you and give this piercing looks at you?

People can ask you favor but when there's one little thing you need from them, they turn back on you! Leaving you helpless, confused, and then starts to define you through their own words without actually looking deeper into it. I've been there a lot, i admit i am too NICE, too NAIVE, and too . WEAK.

But that doesn't means that you are allowed to treat me as if my existence meant nothing. I am not invisible nor stupid, i see how you act and i see how you react. Your piercing looks does hurt me but never in my thought i would do that to you, why for that one little error and i'll be branded like that. STOP, STOP, and STOP! I had enough with these dramas, i may not be perfect but that doesn't mean you can treat me like that. DON'T!

If you read this, i don't care who you are or what you are, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. Stop taking advantage of me, just stop!

Friends here are NICE but others just LEECHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment