Sunday, July 3, 2011

Catchin' Up!!

Assalamualykum,

Hello there, my name is NANO (OMG tertukar)...opss, sorry typo! here we go...again, Well, hello there folks, hope you are fine and healthy and happy and errr, (what else huh? faster2)...arghh, forget about greetings!! Let's get to the point...Assalamualykum, sihat? nak berkenalan boleh? (oy, what dialogue is this?), opss, i'm sorry, gone crack today...keep misinterpreting everything...(tell me about it). Ok, cutting the crap now!. 

Friends!! Its have been gone quite a while since my last post here, to be honest, i grew tired of BLOGGING and decided that it is my time to STOP and STARE for a while...hm mm, who i'm kidding with..STOP BLOGGING? not in this era. No, no..the thing is i haven't quite figure out how to schedule my time for blogging, since i don't have any electronic device at home, that can let me surf the internet (i'm wasting money on bbnd, n i don use it) so for the time being, just online twice a week and 5 minutes of walking and having risk being smuggle, rape and even worst THE ENCOUNTER!!. Pity, NANO isk, never mind, Ok..i'll survive insyaAllah.

Right, after my 'retirement' from blogging, i reach my senses that i just can't stop doing things i love...BLOGGING is what i craze for -o-" its the only thing that can let me say what the little voice is saying (go to the light~~) creepy!!. Plus, i want to keep entertain myself in this blogging and vlogging world, get the latest updates, keep in touch with friends and making new friends~, and through blogging and others social network I'll  be able to do those things with a click of my finger (achece, like ads plak).

Yaya, save it for the press (xD), Ok as for today's life, hm mm, i'm having some sort of deficiency in hearing and understanding orders and these symptoms are getting vivid each day. I suffered eyes sight-ness, mental disturbance( due to excessive JOKES) , body aching, and others undefined symptoms. I'm getting this feeling of growing old, sigh, its July now and time is ticking faster, i haven't really improve myself and as well as my HORRENDOUS handwriting!! Aiyo, i still have lot to say but the time running to fast...and ran out of cash( yea, in cc -..-").

To wrap it up, i leave you guys with this image, for you to think beneath my intention!!!


yea! i'm Naruto-freaks!
Yes, that's me! say no more, want autograph? 10 dollars each...hehe, i still have a lot of catchin' up to do so hope you guys enjoy my so-not-mature-entry, for now.

This is NANO, signing out!!

p/s; NANO is a short form of my name as if Nazri Noor.(in case you're wondering)


No comments:

Post a Comment