Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Am I Forgiven?

Sorry guys!!! Today's entry is all about FORGIVENESS.

First and foremost, i would to apologize to ALL my friends regardless age or how long we have known each other. I am sorry, if any of my behavior irks you guys in anyway that it can hurt you mentally, emotionally and physically. I haven't really know how to portray my attitude in a decent and modest way, since my social encounter is  just a tea spoon amount. And for that, i know for sometimes i am capable of hurting my friends. My lack of emphatic has been acknowledged by several of my friends, who now had clarify themselves as 'ex-friends'. It's okay, even though, its a big lost for me i still haven't put out my faith towards them and still believe that this is just a temporary ERROR only. Perhaps it is a test for me from ALLAH, a way or ways to show me the true meaning of becoming a true Muslim!.

So, dear friends,

From the bottom of my deepest heart, i held my hand together and ask for mercy, to be forgiven by my ERRORS from time to time whether it is PAST, PRESENT, or FUTURE. My action is follow by my deeply remorse of what i've done. I just hope to be able to purify my soul before the calling.

Also i would like to apologize for my uninteresting blogging page and entries, since i don't really have what it takes to be a great blogger!! LOL

Finally, i leave you guys with a bit of what i enjoy, for you to seek wisdom behind it.

Does the eagle want to swim in the sea,
Restricted by the sky?
Does the fish want to dance on the wind,
Not enough river to explore?
Yet the sky is freedom for the bird
but death for the fish,
The sea is wide for the fish
but will engulf the bird.

We ask for freedom but freedom to do what?
We can only express our nature as it was created.
The prayer mat of the earth is freedom,
freedom from slavery to other than the One,
Who offers an shore less ocean of love to swim in
and a horizon that extends to the next life,
Yet we chose the prison and call it freedom.

Maap Zahir n Batin!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment