Sunday, September 2, 2012

they say this, we prove that...

crazy week aite~~

5 more days to go and b4 that Assalammualykum...

i kept thinking bout my mom, what will happen to her after this..she seems to be CLUELESS.
I wanted the best for her and she wanted the same for me, she wants me to focus on my study which i doubt i will...but with all that happened i cant back down yet. Not at this rate.

TM, hmmm is hard for me to tell you bout TM serius! nothng special bout it to those yg mmg xleh hidup dgn gadget...for me TM serve as the best place to relieve one tension, SERIUS. Kalu nk mandi sungai, off ja ke Sg Samak, kalu nk berkayak...lepak ja kt tasik PCity..mmg best la TM, yg xbestnya xsemua benda tu kita buleh buat..time constraint and lack off friends (yg lasak) mbantut semua tu...

i still remember what my lecturer said to us in our 1st semester, Mrs Napisah... 

"They said UPSI student have no social life, change that"

that is why i wanted to create my own life, a life that is free from fakers and crybabies, a life that i can look back and not regretting the thing i've done...that one life meant for me.

what kind of life do u want?

No comments:

Post a Comment