Monday, April 2, 2012

Friends or no Friends...

It's been months i refuses myself to blog anymore, had been struggling with conflicts, desire, and sort of  usual thing i have been through...but now everything seems foolish. Each time taken out from me has been really meaningful and honestly i say, i enjoyed every moment of it. Nevertheless, i think it's the best time for me to diminish all of these relationship i have. I will have to walk alone, again. The time has come for me to think about myself and indulge in my own welfare, as it would be selfish for me to neglect my own needs and my own desire just to please others. I need to be more concern of what my own thoughts think of me, rather letting myself manipulated by other thinking, i AM better than this. Friends or no friends, i have to face the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment